Activities in the Carpathians and in the сarpathian military-estate Grün Hof!
If you are interested in Carpathians and Transcarpathian, you’ve got in right place. We offer:1. Activities:
• ATV Tours of varying complexity and length: the Arpad line, on Borzhava on Veretskyi pass, the old Hungarian-Polish border;
• Pedestrian routes on Borzhava, Dividing Range. Climbing the Velikiy Verh, Stiy, Pekuy, Velikiy Laz, Sidlo;
• Horse trails from 1 hour to all day on Guklive in Volovets, Podobovets Pylypets;
• Rafting on Tysa along the Romanian and Hungarian borders from one to three days;2. Excursion tourism:
• Castles of Transcarpathia, on Synevyr Falls spikes, Tereblyanske reservoir, Narcissus Valley, the cities of Transcarpathia;
• Savoury Transcarpathian ways – review of cuisine and drinks of Transcarpathian people;
• Military Transcarpathian way;
• Wine tourism;3. Weekend tours:
• Gastronomic tour of Ferenc Huklyvchyk;
• Military Tour of Transcarpathia;
• Corporate tours of «Arpad
• 7 Wonders of Transcarpathia;
• the hollies of the Silver Earth.4. Winter rest:
• Skiing, snowboarding and sleigh in Pylypets, Podobovts and Izki;5. Sanitation:
• Carpathian sauna;
• Kelechynska mineral water;
• Fitness menu;
• Therapeutic exercises;
• Heliotherapy.Military-estate «Grun Hof»
is located in the north of Transcarpathia in the heart of the village Guklyvy. It is built on the remains of the bunker of the hungarian defense line «Arpad
line» during the Second World War.
Bunker partially restored and equipped with a lobby bar, library and cigar room. Each of the 10-room of the house tells the story of a 6-Transcarpathian and 4 European defensive lines, and the walls reveal the pages of the Czech and Hungarian period in the history of Transcarpathia. The transcarpathian cuisine restaurant and a military sauna work in the estate.
More than 30 reviews, photos and comments of our guests, please visit TurPravdaCall us: +38 097 250 42 92, +38 066 561 71 47.
Grün Hof - history which attracts...
We welcome you to our Estate